1. How does the ADhance program work?
Select and promote job ads from our platforms and you’ll be paid for each applicant referred via your websites or blogs. If those applicants are shortlisted or hired, you’ll be paid even more. It’s that simple!Our widget will generate a designated ref code for you to add to the URL of the job promotion link. This will enable us to track which applicants are from your website or blog.
2. What is A Job Thing and how is it related to ADhance?
We are Malaysia’s top hiring website with an incredible network of community-centric platforms featuring over 25,000 job vacancies updated daily. ADhance is our partnership program with website and blog owners to promote job ads.
3. What job platforms am I promoting from?
Based on your readership, you can select job ads posted in any of our 3 platforms:
MauKerja offers more than 15,000 junior and non-executive job opportunities for the Malay-speaking community featuring more than 25,000 employers.
Ricebowl is one of the only job websites catering primarily to Mandarin-speaking job seekers, with over 12,000 job listings.
Internsheeps connects interns and students, as well as higher-education institutions, with Malaysia's most popular companies offering close to 2,000 internship roles.
4. How much can I earn from this program?
You can earn up to RM5,000 a month depending on if you promote Jobs at Group A or Group B, as well as the type and amount of ads you promote.
5. How can I join the ADhance program?
Click on the register button and submit all the information requested, including documents. We will evaluate your application within 48hours. Once your application is approved, you can login and start earning more income by promoting jobs.
6. Am I the right person for this program? Are there any qualifications needed?
Any website or blog owner – including social media platforms – with a large audience can sign-up to be our program partner.
PAYMENT & TIERS
1. What is the payment structure like?
Please note that all applications made before 16 April 2019 will be paid a based on each job tier per applicant. After 16 April 2019, payment will be based on Group Job as below.
There are two types of ads you can choose from:
- Group A Job Ads
- You'll get RM 3 per applicant who have good quality.
- You'll get RM 1 per applicant who have average quality
- Group B Job Ads
- You'll get RM 1 per applicant who have good quality.
- You'll get RM 0.5 per applicant who have average quality
Note: Fee for all of job in the group only be paid for 25 first applicants for this job, and this quota of applicant will be contested among partner.
2. What is Job Group A ?
These are the ‘super hot’ jobs, which we need to promote urgently. You will automatically receive an email when there is a job parked under this group so you can start promoting it and earn at the highest tier.
3. When will I be paid?
On Jan 2019, your earnings total is RM99. You will not able to cash-out as the minimum cash-out amount is RM100
As we issue payment by cheque, please allow up to 7 days for bank processing.
4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount paid per job?
If the job is under group A, after getting 50 applicants, there will be no payment after quota is filled.
Here’s a sample calculation:
Group A Job: Teacher
You bring in 75 applicants with good quality. And 50 Applicants with average quality. Your total earnings will be as below:
First 25 applicants: under group A with good quality. Earning = 25 x RM 3 = RM 75
26 –75 applicants:. No earnings at this level.
First 25 applicants: under group A with average quality. Earning = 25 x RM 1 = RM 25
26 –50 applicants:. No earnings at this level.
5. How do I know if the job’s Group has changed?
Our system will automatically send email to you once a job group changes. Or you can login anytime to check the job ads’ group.
6. What if the applicant from my website applies for a different job than the one I promoted? Do I still get paid?
Yes, any applicant who is referred from your website and any job they apply to will count into your earnings as long as the job is under a paying tier. Do note that their session on our website expires after an hour of inactivity, and any applications after that to jobs other than the jobs you’re promoting will not count to your earnings.
1. Do I get paid for Referrals?
Recommend our program to your friends and receive a 15% commission from us, without taking a cut from your referees’ earnings. That’s right, your referees will keep their full earnings while you benefit from their success.
For example, you refer your friend Amir to join the program:
On Jan 2017, Amir earned RM1,000. You will receive RM150 automatically. You will earn a referral fee every month for as long as Amir remains active in this program.
2. How do I invite others to join and promote under my referral?
3. How do I know how many referrals have registered under me, and how their performance is?
Click on the referral report to see all registered partners referred by you. You can also see their performance rate, as well as your updated total commission earnings anytime.
1. Do I have to change anything on my website or blog design?
2. Are there restrictions or specifications on the job applicant type?
3. How do I search for job ads? How will I know if the ad is a paying ad?
Not all job ads posted on our platforms are paying ads under the ADhance program. There are two ways to search for job ads:
a) Via Your Dashboard
Login and search for jobs automatically categorized into the respective Tiers. Save the jobs you want to promote, then get the job link.
b) Directly on our Websites
You can also search on our websites and append your link with the selected job’s code. However, you will not be able to know which are paying job ads unless you refer to your dashboard.
4. How do I know my ad’s performance?
5. My chosen ad’s response is weak. What should I do?
6. I’m having technical problems, who do I report this to?
Faiz: +60 11-2712 4120
Amir: +60 12-694 3201
Li Peng: +60 16-699 1296